And follow "The Loddon Eye" on Facebook
- Local Teen Charged With Criminal Damage
- The Loddon Players are online…
- Your photos on The Loddon Eye…
- Coffee Morning at Loddon Library
- It’s not just me that rates The Loddon Players’ pantomime…
- Is The Loddon Player’s pantomime, ‘Mother Goose’, really the perfect way to wash away the January blues?
- The online Loddon ‘family’ welcomes a new addition…
- You don’t have to be Hercule Poirot…
- See inside: this 19th century home for sale in Norfolk has been given a modern makeover 4 June, 2020
- Pupils will not visit their new secondary schools before September 4 June, 2020
- Newsagent destroyed by arson moves forward with shop rebuild 30 May, 2020
- Beccles-based The Bill actor Tony Scannell dies aged 74 29 May, 2020
- Care home staff and residents protected with stockpile of PPE 29 May, 2020
- Town’s scarecrow festival and carnival cancelled due to coronavirus 28 May, 2020
- Brewery owner, 21, sees beer sales soar during pandemic 27 May, 2020
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: 2011
Is The Loddon Player’s pantomime, ‘Mother Goose’, really the perfect way to wash away the January blues?
“… Oh yes it is!!” On Saturday evening, from the back of the audience in the little Lecture Hall in Loddon, my brother and I were having a brilliant time. About two thirds of the way through The Loddon Players’ … Continue reading
…with the announcement of Loddon Community Cinema’s new site. It is always nice to see things grow and develop around you and The Loddon Eye is very pleased to welcome Loddon Community Cinema into this expanding digital landscape as they … Continue reading
…to realise that things on The Loddon Eye have been a bit quiet of late. To say the least. Well the time has finally come for me to bite the bullet and apologise. (WARNING: FLIMSY EXCUSE APPROACHING) I hope everyone … Continue reading