And follow "The Loddon Eye" on Facebook
- Local Teen Charged With Criminal Damage
- The Loddon Players are online…
- Your photos on The Loddon Eye…
- Coffee Morning at Loddon Library
- It’s not just me that rates The Loddon Players’ pantomime…
- Is The Loddon Player’s pantomime, ‘Mother Goose’, really the perfect way to wash away the January blues?
- The online Loddon ‘family’ welcomes a new addition…
- You don’t have to be Hercule Poirot…
- Norfolk’s phone signal ‘not-spots’ will soon be thing of the past, says Vodafone boss 22 November, 2017
- Live music stalwart who helped bring Jimi Hendrix to Norfolk dies aged 97 21 November, 2017
- Charity appeals for families in Beccles and Lowestoft to help children from Chernobyl enjoy once in a lifetime trip 20 November, 2017
- Loddon charity shop expands to add second location in Chedgrave 14 November, 2017
- Norfolk school where pupils are ‘very proud’ to learn told it is good by inspectors 13 November, 2017
- Events taking place across Remembrance Weekend 9 November, 2017
- Work to start on project to honour Norfolk village’s fallen soldiers 9 November, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Congratulations
Is The Loddon Player’s pantomime, ‘Mother Goose’, really the perfect way to wash away the January blues?
“… Oh yes it is!!” On Saturday evening, from the back of the audience in the little Lecture Hall in Loddon, my brother and I were having a brilliant time. About two thirds of the way through The Loddon Players’ … Continue reading
…with the announcement of Loddon Community Cinema’s new site. It is always nice to see things grow and develop around you and The Loddon Eye is very pleased to welcome Loddon Community Cinema into this expanding digital landscape as they … Continue reading
Tucked away opposite one of the most picturesque spots in Loddon, at the back of one of the villages most charming buildings, lies a truly fantastic gem of a project and something that really illustrates the quality that can come … Continue reading